SECTION 1- Who we are ?
- Our website address is: https://evaavi.com
SECTION 2- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
SECTION 3- Contact forms
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that our Website places onto your computer’s hard drive.
- Company may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer.
- the internet protocol address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our Website and the internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our Website.
- We use this information to better understand our users and customize our site for users’ particular preferences.
- You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer.
- You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie.
- If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
SECTION 4- Collection of Information
- The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with your password;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
SECTION 5- Purpose and Usage of Personal Information
- The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To administer product downloads;
- To protect the integrity of the Website;
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
- Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
SECTION 6- Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
SECTION 7- Security Practices and Procedures
- The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Information unless we have been grossly and willfully negligent.
- We may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your Information. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information or data.
- In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Company will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it by email or fax and take appropriate measures in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws.
SECTION 8- User Rights and Discretion
- You can review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
- The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail.
SECTION 9- Important Disclaimer
- Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information, we urge you to be careful with sharing of your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
SECTION 11- Changes in Constitution
SECTION 12- Further Acknowledgements
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information;
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- Grievance redressed
- The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from evaavi.com or have any grievances to share, please report to: Email: email@example.com